22.4.16

Post 001: From Zero To Something

Hello and welcome to the future spot of the MSV-ENT production blog. All future media and production journals will be posted here, so please subscribe and be the first to know on all MSV happenings.

Firstly, a bit about myself. My name is Jacob 'James' DuPree and at the time of this posting I am about a month and a half away from being thirty years old. I am currently living right outside of Gainesville, Florida (home of the University of Florida) in a small backwoods town called Alachua. I am a life-long lover of all things cinema and all my life I have dreamed about making movies. Ever since I was a child I had an utter fascination with being endlessly inundated with the glorious spectacle that is visual media and through that lifetime obsession, I have learned many things about the art of crafting cinema. This is day one: The day I finally cement my dedication to this dream and start creating with the magic of imagination and an absolute love for the trade of filmmaking.

I hope you'll subscribe and join me on this journey into the world of cinema.

Thank you and always remember to keep your dreams alive,
-James

No comments:

Post a Comment